This year, due to the pandemic restrictions, shifts are scheduled with 2 shifters local and 2 remote shifters. The local shifts take place in the control room 892/R-D10 in building 892 from 09h00 to 13h00 (morning) and from 13h00 to 17h00 (afternoon) during week days. No night shifts neither weekends are foreseen.
Each shifter must have followed a training shift before starting his/her own shifts.
Please check the requirements for remote shifting here. In case of connection difficulties contact the dry-Run Coordinator or Igor Koronov.
Please remember: You are kindly asked to provide availabilities in order to do not overcharge both local and remote colleagues.
- Please sign in and state your availability for remote shifts and local shifts.
- Here you can find the shift list for the 2020 Dry-Run.
- Daily at 13h00 (except weekends) there is a remote daily meeting
- The presentations during the weekly meetings and any relevant documentation can be found on the Dry-Run 2020 weekly reports page.
- Find shift instructions in the COMPASS wiki.
- The electronic check list should be performed by the afternoon local shifter as soon as it is possible to leave the control room
- A zoom connection to be used by remote shifters and detector experts with the control room is booked here . The passcode is written in the presentation file sent by the dry-run coordinator via email on the 4th November.
If order to access COMPASS twiki, shift instructions and mattermost you will need to use your CERN account where the primary computing group should be VY. If you do not have a CERN computing account, you need to register for a CERN external account by going to https://account.cern.ch/account/Externals and following the three steps described on the web page.