DaqDataDecoding - library for decoding COMPASS events
The purpose of this library is to provide a tool that can be used to decode COMPASS events written in DATE format.
This library can be used both in CORAL (events reconstruction) and in ONLINE. It is very important to have a standard decoding library both for online and offline groups.
Please read "Compass-Note 2000-8" about the structure of COMPASS data http://hpfr02.physik.uni-freiburg.de/projects/compass/electronics/notes/dataformat-2000-8/format.html
- INPUT : XML map files
- OUTPUT: Internal map objects
- INPUT : RAW data files; decoding options DaqOption
- OUTPUT: all recognized data words
Please read file INSTALL from the source package.
- INPUT : internal map objects (from the step 1); data words to be decoded (from the step 2)
- OUTPUT: digits list Chip::Digit
COMPASS Software: library DaqDataDecoding.
mail to the maintainer
Last modifcation: January 2007